Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mitindo yetu!!!!

Kelly Brook

Casting call: Kelly Brook visits a casting agent in LA sporting a bust-boosting polka-dot dress

Cover girl: The brunette was in town to film an episode of Celebrity Juice, and opted to wear a tight frock for the occasion
Cover girl: The brunette was in town to film an episode of Celebrity Juice, and opted to wear a tight frock for the occasion

Top heavy: Kelly Brook showed off her amazing curves as she left the Riverside Studios, in London, last night


2 comments:

  1. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the next!

    My web page ... jurassic park builder cheats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...